Educating yourself on Narcissism or divorcing a narcissist is the single most important thing that you can do. Knowledge is power and you need to stay two steps ahead at all times. Predicting the patterns and attacks should be your first line of defense. By predicting what is coming next, you are able to remove the “shock value” from the narcissistic attack.
- Divorcing a Narcissist: Advice from the Battlefield (New!) by Tina Swithin
- Divorcing a Narcissist by Tina Swithin
- The Sociopath Next Door by Dr. Martha Stout
- Love Fraud: 10 Signs You Are Dating a Sociopath by Donna Andersen
- Malignant Self Love by Dr. Sam Vaknin, Ph.D.
- High Conflict Institute with Bill Eddy
- Light, Life, Love & Laughter after NPD Abuse
- Respite from Sociopathic Behavior
- Hope After Divorce and Family Share
- Lemonade Divorce by the “Divorce Doc”, Alison Patton, esq
- Narcissistic Abuse by Dr. Sam Vaknin, Ph.D.
- Help! I am Divorcing a Narcissist by Karyl McBride, Ph.D of Psychology Today
- The Narcissistic Family Portrait by Karyl McBride, Ph.D of Psychology Today
The Story of a Sociopath by Paula Carrasquillo
One Mom’s Battle: Our mission at One Mom’s Battle is to increase awareness of Cluster B personality disorders (Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder) and their impact upon shared parenting and the Family Court System which includes Judges, CPS workers, Guardian ad Litems (GAL), Parenting Coordinators (PC), Custody Evaluators, therapists and attorneys. Education on Cluster B disorders will allow these professionals to truly act in the best interest of the children.
History of One Mom’s Battle: In 2009, One Mom’s Battle began with one mother, (Tina Swithin), navigating the choppy waters of a high-conflict divorce in the Family Court System. Since then, it has turned into a grassroots movement reaching the far corners of the Earth. Tina’s battle spanned from 2009 – 2014 during which time she acted as her own attorney. Ultimately, Tina was successful in protecting her daughters and her family has enjoyed complete peace since October 2014 when a Family Court commissioner called her ex-husband a “sociopath” and revoked his parenting time in a final custody order.
Tina Swithin: Tina Swithin’s books are available online at Amazon (print, Kindle or audio format). Each year, Tina offers life-changing weekends of camaraderie and healing at the Lemonade Power Retreat. Tina also offers one-on-one coaching services and a private, secure forum called, The Lemonade Club, for those enduring high-conflict custody battles.